Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last goodbyes to Italia

I just woke up to my last day in Italia… beautiful sunrise. I am definitely going to miss views like this... 



The people I have met in the last 4 months have changed my life, each and every one of them. I learned more from them than I ever thought I would and thanks to them, my life will never be the same. I will miss you all! Please, and I mean this entirely, keep in contact! 






Italia has changed my life in so many ways, I cannot wait to move forward and see where this life takes me! So now, I'll enjoy my last day in Paradise, taking in every last detail possible, and reminisce over the last four months. 

Tomorrow, I will leave bright and early, beating the sunrise, and make my way back to the good old United States of America. Ya'll at home better be waiting for me with Taco Bell, brownie mix, and lots of hugs :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment